We have made it extremely easy to delete & uninstall Gas App at the source to avoid any and all billing channels the developer may use.
Now let’s get down to the nitty-gritty of this guide:
How To Delete & Uninstall Gas App
- How To Delete APP On iPhone/iPad
- How To Delete APP On Android
How To Delete Gas Account
How To Cancel Gas App Premium Subscription:
- How To Cancel On iPhone
- How To Cancel On Android
- How To Cancel On Mac Computers
- How To Cancel On Paypal
- How To Cancel Via Website
How To Delete & Uninstall Gas App
1. How To Delete & Uninstall Gas App On iPhone/iPad
To delete & uninstall your Gas App on iPhone, please follow the steps below:
For versions below iOS 11:
- Method 1:
- On your home screen, tap and hold the Gas icon until it begins to shake.
- Once it begins to shake, an “X” will appear on top of the app icon.
- Tap the “X” to uninstall the Gas App from your iPhone/iPad.
- Method 2: Go to Settings, tap General, and then tap “iPhone Storage.” You will then scroll down to view a list of all installed iPhone applications. Tap the app you wish to uninstall, and then delete it.
For iOS 11 and above:
Click “General” in Settings, followed by “iPhone Storage” to access the iPhone Storage menu. You will see the “Offload Unused Apps” option. Right next to it is the “Enable” option. By selecting the “Enable” option, unused apps will be removed from memory.
2. How To Delete & Uninstall Gas App On Android
To delete & uninstall your Gas App on Android, please follow the steps below:
- Open the Google Play app, then tap the menu icon with three horizontal lines in the upper-left corner.
- After completing these steps, navigate to “My Apps and Games” and then to “Installed.”
- You will see a list of all installed applications on your mobile device.
- Select Gas and then click “Uninstall.”
Additionally, you can find the app you wish to uninstall by searching for it in the search bar, then selecting and uninstalling it.
How To Delete Gas Account
You may have created an account on Gas App while utilizing this application. Many apps make signing up a breeze, but account deletion is a nightmare. Since we do not have information for every app, we can only do our best to simplify the process.
To delete your Gas Account, please follow the steps below:
- Log in to your Gas account.
- Click on the “Profile” button in the top left corner of the screen.
- Under “Account Settings,” click on the “Delete Account” button.
- Enter your password and click on the “Delete Account” button.
How To Cancel Gas App Premium Subscription
1. How To Cancel Gas Subscription App On iPhone/iPad
To cancel your Gas subscription on iPhone/iPad, please follow the steps below:
- Launch the settings app and tap your name.
- Click the “Subscriptions” tab. (Please Note: this tab may not appear automatically. In such a case, select iTunes & App Store )
- Click your Apple ID. View your Apple ID, then log in and scroll down to “Subscriptions”
- Click the Gas (subscription) you want to review.
- Click “Cancel”. (Please Note: if you do not see a “Cancel Subscription” button for Gas, the subscription has already been canceled. It will not be renewed again).
2. How To Cancel Gas Subscription App On Android
To cancel your Gas App subscription on Android, you must realize that deleting the Gas App is insufficient. Follow the below steps:
- Open the Google Play Store. (Please Note: If you have multiple Google accounts, ensure that you are logged into the correct one.)
- Click the menu and go to “Subscriptions.”
- Select the Gas App subscription you want to cancel, then tap “Cancel Subscription.”
- Finish as instructed.
Once your Gas App subscription has been removed from Google Play, your future subscriptions will be terminated and will no longer be renewed.
3. How To Cancel Gas App Subscription On Mac Computers
To cancel your Gas App subscription on Mac Computers, please follow the steps below:
- Launch the Mac App Store, click on your name at the bottom of the sidebar.
- If prompted, click the “View Information” tab at the top of the window and sign in.
- Scroll down until you see the “Subscriptions” tab, then click “Manage.”
- Click “Edit” next to the Gas App, followed by “Cancel Subscription.”
Please Note: Always use the exact username and ID you used to create the subscription in order to manage that subscription. Occasionally, this is distinct from the Apple ID or Android brand ID you’ve set up.
If you cannot recall your password, contact the App for assistance to reset your password.
4. How To Cancel Gas App Subscription On Paypal
To cancel your Gas App subscription on PayPal, please follow the steps below:
- Visit www.paypal.com and log into your PayPal account.
- Click the settings tab located adjacent to the logout option.
- Click “Manage Automatic Payments” on the Automatic Payments dashboard after selecting “Payments” from the provided menu.
- You will be presented with a list of merchant agreements you have previously transacted. To cancel, click “Gas”
- There will be a confirmation page displayed. Click the “Cancel Automatic Payments” tab to confirm that you no longer wish to pay Gas automatically.
- On the confirmation page, click “Done” to complete the unsubscription.
5. How To Cancel Gas App Subscription Via Website
Here’s how to cancel your Gas App subscription if you’re not billed through the App Store, Google Play, or PayPal.
Sometimes, you may initiate a subscription directly on a company’s website without using a security layer such as PayPal or Apple. To unsubscribe, you may need to log into Gas’s website or contact their payment processor directly.
Here are some general steps you can take if you find yourself in this situation:
- Finding the company’s information, then make direct contact with them.
- If the company has an app they developed in the Appstore, you can contact the app’s developer for assistance using the app’s specifics.
Stop Ridiculous App Charges!
Still Have A Problem With Gas App? Report Issue: